up to V 7.7
Set Up Your Escrow Payment for WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin designed to turn any WordPress site into a fully functional e-commerce store. Reigning as the platform of choice for a significant 25% of online stores, WooCommerce boasts of unparalleled flexibility.
With a few simple steps, integrate Smartlink into your WooCommerce store.
No hidden fees. Say goodbye to chargebacks and unexpected banking costs.
Benefit from the most competitive 1% market rate for your escrow transactions.
Our non-custodial platform ensures maximum protection for your assets.
Tap into a potential user base of over 420M crypto enthusiasts.
With Smartlink’s WooCommerce plugin, entering the crypto economy has never been easier. For those running their online stores on WooCommerce, this is your chance to leap into the future.
- Upload `smartlink-wordress-master.zip` to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin via the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the WooCommerce “Settings” page, proceed to the “Payment Gateways” tab, and select “Smartlink”.
- Ensure “Enable Smartlink” is checked. Input your Button Title, Smartlink Merchant ID and Point-of-Sale API Key.
- Save your changes. Voila! Your crypto payment gateway is now active.
- Register for a Smartlink account.
- Add your cryptocurrency wallet address and initiate a Merchant Account.
- Define your Point-of-Sale Smart-Contract parameters.
- Implement the WooCommerce plugin.
- Watch your profit margins soar with each crypto transaction!